"I'm ready to quit!" says Aishwarya

Name, fame and success always go with some problems. Naturally, they become the center of attraction for the gossip columnists and celebrities always fall prey for such gossip mongers.

The victim on this news is the renowned Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who goes through unceasing problems being a part of some rumor or the other almost all the time.

Recently, one of the Hindi entertainment channels had aired the news "Aishwarya is all set to go bare for a film project."

Blown out in extreme shock, Aishwarya slammed down the channel saying "I hail from a well reputed family and shall not spoil the value of my in-laws. If this is the situation, I am ready to quit films. I am really shocked to hear such stories and I beg them to stop dishonoring me and my family.”

Total Pageviews