GQ Photoshoot was my choice, says Freida


In an interview with The Mail, the star of 'You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger', who appeared in the magazine last autumn, said that she firmly believes in positive female sexuality.

She said: "The decision to do those pictures was mine. I definitely knew how I wanted to look.

"A stylist may have chosen the clothes but the decision to wear them was mine.

"I would hate to feel that I was being objectified. I have always said that a woman's sexuality should not be used in a way that is demeaning to her.

"But, you know, I don't think this is a sexist issue anymore because actors are strutting their stuff in photoshoots just as much as actresses now."

Pinto recently revealed that her success in 'Slumdog Millionaire' gave her the chance to take a greater variety of film roles.

Total Pageviews