Ranveer embarrasses Kareena


She's comfy spilling secrets about her relationship, flaunting her size zero bod in a bikini and doing bold scenes onscreen. But then there's something that can embarrass Kareena Kapoor. An over-zealous fan spotted her at a studio, and couldn't stop gushing about her.

While you must be wondering what's different about this fan, we'll tell you that he's no ordinary one. He's none other than the new toast of the season – Ranveer Singh. Talking to zoOm in an exclusive, Kareena revealed, "Sometime ago, I met him at Yashraj studious and he was so excited on seeing me that he started jumping like a little kid. I had to tell him to calm down and take a deep breath.

I also quickly looked around to see that no one was watching us. I don't remember the last time I was so embarrassed." Of course, she did say that she's heard great things about him, but hasn't seen his movie. Now Ranveer, even we really think you should hold your breath, there's still a long time before you work with this Kapoor gal.

Total Pageviews