Rana and Bipasha using my name: Shriya

Shriya Saran is furious. Her anger is directed towards her 'once upon a time good friend' and South star Rana Dagubatti.

Reports of a budding romance between Rana and his 'Dum Maro Dum' co-star Bipasha are aggressively doing the rounds, particularly post Bipasha's break up with beau John Abraham.

Adding to the twist is reports of a break up of Rana and his alleged long time girlfriend Shriya Saran. And this is what's pissing off the pretty actress. "That's horrible to be dragged into somebody else's matter especially when I am not romantically involved with anyone. I don't know why they are using my name to publicize their film," fumes Shriya, who is currently shooting in Sri Lanka for Deepa Mehta's film 'Midnight's Children'.

Shriya's parents are equally upset at seeing their daughter's name for all the wrong reasons. "My parents are most upset. It's very embarrassing to face them for something as obnoxious like this," admitted Shriya.

Shriya also states that she and Rana have never been in a relationship. "We have known each other since we were in school. We have the same set of friends and we hang out together. That's about it. Rana was never my boyfriend. I have been single and I am single".

We like to believe you Shriya and hope that you focus on your work, but we have also learnt that there cannot be smoke without any fire!

Total Pageviews