Namitha all set to rock again


Namitha has vowed to make her presence felt in the tinsel town once again. “I am keen at a second innings. This time I am more careful and I know what to do and what not to,” says the bombshell.

“Few of my wrong decisions made my career to hit a roadblock. Let past be past. I am concentrating on my future now. Fans will get to see a new Namitha in the coming days,” she adds.

“I am hearing at least 10 scripts a month. Most of them are not exactly the ones I am expecting. I am ready to sign a movie which would give me an opportunity to perform,” Namitha further says.

On rumours that she would hit the campaign trial for the fast approaching Tamil Nadu Assembly elections, Namitha’s answer is “No comments”. “I am not ready to talk politics,” she adds.


Total Pageviews