Bristol Palin 'I've been through alot'


Bristol Palin says that she’s been through a lot for a 20-year-old Alaska girl and has stories that she hopes other young ladies will be able to relate to.
The daughter of Sarah Palin who had a baby with her ex-boyfriend Levi Johnston is currently promoting her new book Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far.
“The night with Levi is one of my biggest mistakes. I knew that if I wanted this book to have an impact on people that I was going to have to be completely candid and completely honest,” Bristol said.
“I put it all on the table just knowing in the back of my head that others can relate to these stories and hopefully learn from it.
“It’s not ideal for anyone to be a teen mom and hopefully girls can learn from that story.
“I hate the word abstinence. It reminds me of Sex Ed class. Ehhh. Its not all about abstinence. I wasn’t going to have sex before I got married. For others, if that’s not an option for them, you know, hopefully they will practice safe sex … really safe sex. Just because you’re on birth control doesn’t mean you’re not going to get pregnant.”

Total Pageviews