Jennifer Lopez: 'The UK is obsessed with my butt'


Jennifer Lopez has said that the UK is "obsessive" over her bottom.
The singer told Heat that it is only in London that her derrière is such a talking point.
Lopez said: "I have to say that nowhere in the world except London mentions it. When I come to the UK, it's obsessive."
Asked if she ever thinks about her famous behind, Lopez quipped: "No! You guys think about it enough for me."
Last year, Lopez won a poll for the most famous celebrity bottom, beating Beyoncé into second place and Kim Kardashian into third.
Lopez previously said that she is "proud" of her butt and that she "could serve coffee using my rear as a ledge".
Of the strangest rumours she has heard about herself, she said: "Oh my God, there's too many to mention. I mean, from all the white sheets, white flowers, white this...
"They do that because they think it's true. There's the insurance policies, the thread counts on sheets... there's jut so many things."

Total Pageviews