Julia Roberts starts sewing lessons


Julia Roberts has started sewing classes.
The Larry Crowne actress who has seven-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus and four-year-old son Henry with husband Danny Moder has taken up some new hobbies so that her “brain doesn’t turn to mush” as she gets older.
“I’ve started sewing classes recently. I made some big pillows for the kids and some really simple pants for Danny. I’m also taking piano lessons with my kids,” she said.
“In your 40s, you’re supposed to learn new things so your brain doesn’t turn to mush. So now I’m practicing piano scales.”
Julia did not used to “appreciate” the spare time she had earlier in her career, and she now spends a lot of free time with her family.
“I must have had bags of spare time before I had children but I don’t know what I did with it and I didn’t appreciate it. But it’s such a terrific trade off,” she added.
The 43-year-old beauty recently described Danny who she wed in 2002 as her “best friend” and believes it was her destiny to marry him.
“I hope there are good people who agree that I have done good, kind things in my life. But to really, ultimately, stand fully in a moment of realizing that I was born to love and be the wife of this man,” she said.
“Danny is my best friend, my truth-teller. There’s something you can build a life on.
“He stands by the choices he has made. He will never blame it on somebody else and I have never seen anybody else do that.”

Total Pageviews