Lady Gaga wants to be reincarnated


Lady Gaga says she wants to be reincarnated as herself.
The Edge Of Glory hitmaker explained while she would like to come back to earth as herself in a future life, the new Gaga would be a “mean and fierce” fairy monster with a “fake mole”.
Asked who she would like to be reincarnated as, she explained, “Myself. But I would have all my protrusions be real and I would be a real fairy monster.
“But she would be mean and fierce, too. And have a fake mole. And I would be able to instantly change a wig with a thought in my mind or change my bone structure based on my thoughts.”
The 25-year-old singer real name Stefani Germanotta also admitted while she never set out to be an icon for the gay community, she is thrilled that becoming a public figure has allowed her to “fight for equality”.
“I never set out to be a gay icon or become one or be revered as one. The most special thing of all has been that my sort of assimilation as a public figure has very organically stemmed out of who my natural friends were in high school,” she said.
“So now it’s less about being a leader and more just about being a part of my generation and being part of the fight for equality that I feel is part of who I am and part of my childhood, and part of where I’m going.”

Total Pageviews