Charlie Sheen 'admits to steroid use on Major League'

More drug revelations: Charlie Sheen has admitted to using steroids to get in shape for his film Major League
Charlie Sheen has revealed that he engaged in steroid use while shooting Major League. 
The former Two and a Half Men star confessed that he used the drugs for about two months in order to boost his athletic performance in the 1989 film, according to an interview with Sports Illustrated. 
"Let's just say that I was enhancing my performance a little bit," he said. "It was the only time I ever did steroids."
Sheen continued: "I did them for like six or eight weeks. You can print this, I don't give a f**k. My fastball went from 79 [mph] to like 85."
The actor was fired from Two and a Half Men in March after feuding with series creator Chuck Lorre. It has since been rumoured that Sheen's character Charlie Harper will be killed off so as to guarantee that the actor will not be able to return in the future.
Sheen is reportedly looking for two new "goddesses" after breaking up with girlfriends Natalie Kenly and Bree Olson.

Total Pageviews