Selena Gomez 'Broken homes are common'



Selena Gomez admits she didn’t have an easy childhood but has come to terms with her parents’ divorce.
The actress’ mother and father split when she was just five years old, and her working mother raised her as an only child.
“I just think it’s really common nowadays, that you grow up in a single-parent household. I grew up like that, and I was fine. My dad was still in my life, so it was good,” Selena told PopEater.
“I love that there’s that message in the movie. Being able to be married into a family, which is so common, and having people you don’t know like stepsisters and stepbrothers, and getting past the awkward stage. I think it was nice that we touched on that.”
Recent reports claimed Gomez won’t wear boyfriend Justin Bieber‘s perfume!
“Selena has got a bottle but she stopped wearing it when she realized Justin’s mother was wearing it too,” said a source close to the teen couple.
“Selena doesn’t want to smell like Justin’s mom and she feels the scent is more for his fans anyway.”

Total Pageviews