Emma Stone 'I won't talk about romance'

Summer fun: Emma Stone poses in a cute striped bikini on the cover of August's Vanity Fair magazine
Emma Stone has insisted that she will not discuss her romantic life with the press. 
The Spider-Man actress, who is currently rumoured to be dating co-star Andrew Garfield, admitted that she is not used to the public's obsession with her personal life during a recent interview with Vanity Fair. 
"Talking about this stuff is pretty new. The only solution I've come to when it comes to things like that - the health of my family or dating, really personal things - is not to talk about it," Stone explained. 
The 22-year-old also discussed her decision to drop out of high school before graduating, adding that she considers the choice to be the most formative of her career. 
Stone said: "I did Superbad in what would've been my senior year. I was playing a senior, and had I graduated I would've missed that opportunity, and had I missed that opportunity I wouldn't be here right now."
She previously claimed that she has "no idea" about romance and tries not to hold her boyfriends to impossibly high standards.

Total Pageviews