Melissa Rycroft life revolved around daughter


Melissa Rycroft says “every minute” of her life revolves around her baby daughter.
The 28-year-old Bachelor alum and her husband Tye Strickland welcomed their first child, Ava Grace, on February 16.
“She’s wonderful. She is growing up way too fast and changing everyday just like everybody said she would. It happens much quicker than you anticipate. She’s four months already!” Rycroft toldCelebrity Baby Scoop.
“I think with every parent, your child is perfect. But we really couldn’t have done any better! She definitely has an independent and stubborn streak in her that she gets from a combination of both of us. She’s a really happy baby. She’s laughing and smiling all the time. She’s found her voice and she’ll sit there and babble to herself all day long. I can’t wait to hear what’s she’s actually saying once she’s forming words. It’s exciting to see this little personality come out everyday. It’s been really exciting.
“I don’t know if you ever fully adjust to motherhood. It sort of becomes who you are and what you do. I look at my life five months ago and I really don’t remember what I did all day! My life, literally, every minute of every day revolves around Ava and her schedule: ‘Is she hungry, or sleepy, or does she need to play?’ It’s about what can we do today as opposed to what am I going to do today.
“The few times that I have had a bit of free time during the day, I’ve sat at home and said to myself, ‘Well this feels awkward!’ I’m so used to having this little one around me that I almost don’t know what to do with myself when I don’t have her. I guess motherhood has just become me and defined me.”

Total Pageviews