Rabiosa

Seeing Shakira on a stripper pole is no longer just a dream. In her latest video for her single “Rabiosa” your dreams become a reality as the sexy Latina strips into a bikini and takes to the pole.

The new video premiered today and comes as the official video for her single with fellow musician Pitbull. The single comes off of her upcoming “Sale El Sol” album.

“Sale El Sol” is the latest Shakira album, selling over two million copies. It was released back in October, 2010 and debuted at number seven on the Billboard 200 and number one on the Billboard Top Latin Albums.

The video opens with a brunette Shakira walking into a basement party. Shakira sings, “ If you don’t get enough I’ll make it double, I got my boy in big, big trouble,” as she joins in the party. The video gets even more steamy as the petite singer slides down the stripper pole in a black bikini. And let’s just say her hips don’t lie as she begins shaking it and swinging around the pole like an pro.

No sooner does Pitbull ruin all the fun and butts in with, “You got a lot of sex appeal, I don’t play baby, I’m for real, you see that road isn’t meant for me, you know I want you.” He goes on,” Come get a little closer and bite me en la boca.” After viewers are subject to watch Shakira frolick around with a good looking man, the video cuts back to Shakira on the pole, and all we’ll say is it ends in a split.

This song is sure to be a summer hit and the video, an even sexier hit. Check it out.

Total Pageviews