Ewan McGregor proud of Moulin Rouge!


Ewan McGregor says working on 'Moulin Rouge!' was one of the most "amazing" experiences of his career.
The 40-year-old actor starred with Nicole Kidman in Baz Luhrman's musical drama and he admits he had an "unbelievable" time making the film and hanging out with his co-stars.
He said: "'Moulin Rouge!' was an amazing experience. Just walking onto that huge set, with that colour and the music and dancing girls and the dancing boys.
"And then getting to play the f***ing lead in it and sing your intentions. It was just unbelievable.
"I love hanging out with dancers because I love their spirit. They're beyond actors - they're body aware and confident. They are a bunch of people who are comfortable with each other and wonderful to be around."
Ewan also blamed distribution for the poor performance of his recent film 'I Love You, Philip Morris' - in which he played the lover of his cellmate, played by Jim Carrey - at the box office.
He told Attitude magazine: "I know it was with some bad distributors who went bust and blah, blah, blah, but I don't really know.
"I haven't had that much feedback other than people really liked it."

Total Pageviews