Kim Kardashian's double party day

Stripped down: Kim would rather have a more restrained night but it seems her wish will not come true
Kim Kardashian is having two wedding parties this Saturday.
The reality TV star is getting set for her marriage to basketball star Kris Humphries with a bridal shower in Los Angeles in the afternoon organized by her mother, Kris Jenner before flying to Las Vegas with her sister,Khloe, and friends for her bachelorette party.
Kim and her finacee are having joint parties in the Palazzo hotel’s Tao and Lavo clubs on the same night, but aren’t planning to meet up.
“My party is going to be over in Tao and it will be fun, we’re not going to see [Kris] the whole time, but it will be a good night,” Kim said.
The 30-year-old beauty also said she was looking forward to letting her hair down at the weekend, as she has worked so hard planning her wedding the date of which has yet to be confirmed.
“Wedding planning I would say it’s fun but its stressful, there’s so much that has to be done. But it’s moving along really well,” she said.
One of Kim’s oldest friends, Brittny Gastineau, will be attending Saturday’s Vegas party, and said she keeps getting overcome with emotion when she talks about the wedding.
“The other day I was crying, I was like ‘oh my god this is so emotional for me,’ as we’ve been friends for so long and we’ve spoke about getting married for so many years, and now it’s happening,” she said.
“I was crying, because I can’t believe it.”

Total Pageviews