Olivia Wilde starstruck by Craig and Ford

Sultry: Wilde as we know and love her best
Olivia Wilde has admitted feeling out of her depth starring in a movie with James Bond AND Indiana Jones.
The star says being on the Cowboys & Aliens set with Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford made her suffer a bad case of stage fright.
“It was unbelievable,” says Olivia. “The first day we had a script reading and I couldn’t believe I was sitting anywhere near them. I just felt very lucky to sit with them. I was in awe but they made me feel like one of the guys. I was fine after that first day.”
Meanwhile, Wilde says she finds rumors linking her with a host of Hollywood hunks “hilarious”.
The recently divorced Tron star has been linked with the likes of Justin TimberlakeJake Gyllenhaal and Bradley Cooper but insists she remains very much unattached.
“It’s hilarious,” says Olivia. “I wouldn’t have the energy to date all those different people. I am a real girl’s girl but I have a lot of male friends. Now I’m single that’s getting me a lot of attention.
“I have no dating life because I’m so busy working. Maybe when it calms down I’ll have a dating life.”

Total Pageviews