Lindsay Lohan wants to keep her clothes on

Dire straits: Lindsay Lohan's lawyer revealed she wasn't able to afford private counselling during a routine court hearing in Los Angeles today
Lindsay Lohan is having a hard time keeping her clothes on.
The troubled star is said to be frustrated at the number of “sleazy” roles she’s being offered as she goes about rebuilding her acting career.
“Lindsay has been offered a lot of movie roles but not many of the kind she really wants,” explains a source close to the Hollywood bad girl.
“Almost all of them have been B-movie roles which require some element of nudity. Lindsay wants to prove herself as a serious actress. She’s desperate for a role that puts her back on the map in Hollywood but she wants to expose her acting talent nothing else if possible.”
Lindsay recently insisted she “really enjoyed” being under house arrest.
“I really enjoyed it actually because I got a lot of work done at home and I didn’t have to worry about photographers outside,” she said.
“There are three projects that I am going to be working on but I can’t say anything as nothing is signed yet. I’m just trying to get as much community service out of the way so I actually can work.”

Total Pageviews