Selena Gomez was unpopular with boys

Baby talk: Selena Gomez, pictured here at rehearsal for her upcoming tour in Los Angeles yesterday, has laughed off recent pregnancy rumours
Selena Gomez was unpopular with boys at school.
The 19-year-old singer-and-actress who is now dating 17-year-old pop heartthrob Justin Bieber was very shy when she was a student and she never had the confidence to tell her crush she liked him.
“I never had guys in school ever!” she said. “It’s a very awkward time in anyone’s life. When it came to a crush, I never told him. You’re not going to be able to fin that self-confidence until you are OK with yourself.”
The stunning brunette got her high school diploma while she was shooting her new movie Monte Carlo in Budapest, Hungary, and she admits she is thrilled to finally be free of studying, even though she spent most of her school years being taught on the sets of Disney TV shows Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place.
“I went to school until eighth grade,” she said. “I was not the popular kid I sat in the back, I had, like, two friends. I was mostly schooled on set. I liked that.”

Total Pageviews