Kim Kardashian addicted to sunglasses

Sexy strut: Kim looks ready to conquer the world - and that includes Old Navy - while out and about in Beverly Hills yesterday
Kim Kardashian is “addicted” to sunglasses.
The 30-year-old socialite has a huge collection of protective frames and she thinks they are the perfect accessory for any outfit.
“My guiltiest fashion pleasure is sunglasses. They’re the best accessory for any outfit,” she said.
“I’m addicted to Dita, Tom Ford and Balenciaga frames.”
The brunette beauty also admitted she places a big importance on looking “sexy” and uses fashion as a way of communicating her personality.
She added: “My style is sexy, for sure. I like to be well put together and on trend,” she added.
“I’ve always defined myself through my style. It’s how I communicate who I am.
“My favorite designers are Alexander McQueen and Marchesa. They design pieces that never go out of style.”

Total Pageviews