Daniel Craig used Red Dead Redemption game to prepare for movie!

Cool as a cucumber: James Bond actor resembles 007 in real life as he sports shades and muscley biceps
Daniel Craig has dished the dirt on how he and his fellow actors prepared for Western sci-fi Cowboys & Aliens by playing video games.
The James Bond hunk says he,Harrison FordOlivia Wilde and others on the cast fired up a Playstation on set to play hit cowboy video game Red Dead Redemption.
“The game had just come out when we were filming this so we were all playing it,” says Daniel, 43.
“It was funny because the story is pretty good and the graphics and us riding around on set was a bit like playing the game.”
Meanwhile, Craig who tied the knot with actress Rachel Weisz last month in a surprise low-key ceremony has insisted he will never reveal what happened on his wedding day.
“I did it secretly I can’t tell you how I pulled it off. My private life is incredibly important to me, and certainly that aspect of it is more than incredibly important to me,” he said.

Total Pageviews