Sarah Michele Gellar goes to Comic Con in disguise


Anyone at San Diego Comic Con this weekend may want to look out for a very short Darth Vader or petite Batman because it could well be Sarah Michele Gellar.
The former Buffy star says she has got so good at walking around the annual geek-fest in disguise and without security that she’s now briefing her fellow celebs on how to do the same.
“If you haven’t been before you have to take a mask and walk around that’s what I tell every actor and actress that comes here,” says Sarah who is in San Diego promoting new TV seriesRinger. “You’ve got to go and see it all in the main hall. It’s pretty amazing.”
Meanwhile, Sarah admits she feared she would never be able to return to work following the birth of her first child.
“I have taken two-and-a-half years off which is a long time,” says the actress who had daughter Charlotte with husband Freddie Prinze Jnr in September 2009.
“I love being a mother and for a time I wondered if I would ever be back for a number of reasons. It’s been a long time but I’m glad to have got this chance.”

Total Pageviews