Emma Stone terrified of lift scene!

Redheads in black: Emma Stone wore a lacy, structured cocktail dress for the premiere of Crazy Stupid Love in Los Angeles last night while her eternally-youthful co-star Julianne Moore also opted for black
Emma Stone has revealed how she had to duck out of a raunchy scene in her latest movie after suffering a panic attack.
The 22-year-old Easy A actress who plays Peter Parker’s girlfriend in the upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man says one scene in comedy movie Crazy Stupid Love left her quaking with fear.
“It was one scene where Ryan Goslingdoes the dirty dancing lift in the room, which is terrifying,” explains Emma.
“They had to bring in a stunt double because I had a panic attack on the day of being lifted over his head. I have a primal fear of being lifted over someone’s head that I didn’t realize until that day. It’s from when I was seven I was standing on parallel bars in gymnastics class and I fell forward and I broke both my arms.”
Emma who’s currently dating her Spider-Man leading man Andrew Garfield recently admitted she used to suffer from panic attacks.
“I was in therapy. From 8 to 10, I was borderline agoraphobic,” she said.
“I could not leave my mom’s side. I don’t really have panic attacks anymore, but I had really bad anxiety. There was a lot of fear, but [coming to Hollywood] was also very exciting.”

Total Pageviews