Selena Gomez relates to her fans


Selena Gomez can relate to the problems her young fans experience.
The 19-year-old singer-and-actress who is dating 17-year-old star Justin Bieber says she shares the same insecurities as her young followers and is happy to be growing up with them.
“I get on better with kids than people my own age. I’m growing up, but they’re growing up with me,” Selena said.
“We all go through the same things, feeling awkward in your body and stuff.”
Selena has faced a backlash from Justin’s fans over their relationships, but she admits she understands what it is like being a young teenager with a celebrity crush.
“I just focus on everything that’s going on with my fans [instead],” she said.
“I thought I was going to marry Jesse McCartney when I was younger he was my screensaver. And I’ve been obsessed with Shia LaBeouf since I was 15.”

Total Pageviews