Mimoh signs a Bengali film

Mahakshay, alias Mimoh, has signed a Bengali film and says he is looking forward to do films in other languages too.

"I have signed a Bengali film. It's a Shree Venkatesh Films production. I would be starting the film later this year--may be November or December. I always wanted to do a Bengali film. I want to do films in every language," Mimoh, son of national award winning actor Mithun Chakraborty and yesteryear actress Yogita Bali, told IANS.

Shree Venkatesh Films is planning to make a big Bengali film with him.

"Nothing is finalised yet. I have just signed. They are in process of scripting. They really want it to be big because of dad's market over there. They feel like 'Mithunda ka beta aa raha hai. Mimoh hamara hi hai, so we have to give them a big launch' you know," he said.

Giving inkling about the film, he said: "It's a very early stage but they want to make a masala, hero centric action oriented film. They are still working into the subject."

Two film old Mimoh maintains that the success of his latest 3D horror film Haunted made him more responsible towards his audience.

"Success leaves you with two options; either you become a spoilt guy or you become more responsible. I choose to be more responsible. I owe my success to the people and being responsible towards them I became pickier about my films," said the 26-year-old who made his debut with Jimmy, which tanked at the box-office.

Total Pageviews