Salman's Bodyguard launched trailer of Bodyguard

In a first of its kind, the theatrical promo of Bollywood actor Salman Khan's upcoming film Bodyguard was launched today (21st July) by Salman's bodyguard for 15 years, Shera.

"This is a very big honour that bhai (Salman) has given me..I have been with Salman bhai for 15 years now. I used to tell bhai that I can do anything for him ...can take a bullet for him. But the fact is bhai can do anything for his loved-ones. He is the real-life bodyguard," said Shera who was dressed in a uniform that employees of Personal Bodyguard Agency wear.

Directed by Siddique and produced by brother-in-law, Atul Agnihotri, Bodyguard stars Salman and Kareena Kapoor.

"I can trust him with everything - be it money, family, my life and girls. He is very trustworthy," said Salman.


"Shera has known me since I was 10-years-old and has known me even before I was an actor. So it is a very special moment today for he is launching the promo of one of my films. All thanks to Salman," said Kareena.

Bodyguard is a remake of a 2010 Malayalam movie of the same name. It is set to hit cinemas on August 31.


Total Pageviews