Joe Jonas mature album


Joe Jonas believes his solo album is more “mature” than the music he makes with his brothers.
The Jonas Brothers star who will release his debut solo LP Fast Life on September 5 says penning the material for the record alone has made it more personal as it explores him growing up.
“It’s a more mature sound and I wrote nearly every song on the album, so I’m singing about things I’ve gone through in the last year and really speaking from my heart. It’s definitely a coming-of-age record,” he said.
Joe admitted he initially struggled to write songs without his brothers, but is happy with the way he eventually found his voice.
“In the beginning, it was difficult because I hadn’t written many songs without my brothers,” he added.
“I was putting a lot of pressure on myself to write honest lyrics and not hold anything back. I’ve just gone for it though, and I’m happy with the outcome.”

Total Pageviews