Cynthia Nixon hasn't changed sexually‎


Cynthia Nixon hasn’t changed her “sexual orientation” since falling in love with a woman.
The Sex and the City actress whose fiancee Christine Marinori gave birth to the couple’s baby son Max in February explained despite having been in relationships with men all her life, she found it natural when she fell in love with another woman.
“In terms of sexual orientation, I don’t really feel I’ve changed. I’d been with men all my life, and I’d never fallen in love with a woman. But when I did, it didn’t seem so strange,” she said.
“I’m just a woman in love with another woman.”
Before she embarked on her relationship with Christine, Cynthia who shot to fame playing lawyer Miranda Hobbs in Sex and the City always spoke out in favor of women in same-sex partnerships.
“Before I ever dated a woman, I’d go to GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) events and make speeches,” she said.
“I did a lot of speaking about funding for public schools, women’s right to choose and breast cancer.”
Cynthia who has been dating Christine since 2003 and has two children, Samantha, 14, and Charlie, nine, with her ex-boyfriend Danny Mozes recently admitted her ideal man is a woman.
“I have to say that in terms of the particular person I’m with I guess I do feel that the ideal man is a woman. I feel that she’s much more intuitive about what’s going on with me. She is much more willing to treat it like a partnership,” she said.

Total Pageviews