Lindsay Lohan doesn't regret her past

Troubles: Lohan hasn't had an acting gig for over a year now, mostly due to her continuous legal woes and recent house arrest
Lindsay Lohan insists she has no regrets about her troubled past and criminal convictions.
The 25-year-old actress is now trying rebuild her movie career after being freed from 35 days under house arrest for breaching her probation over a DUI conviction. And while Lindsay insists she has finally learned her lesson, she refuses to feel regret for her misdemeanors.
“I just think everything happens for a reason,” she says.
“If you start regretting things you start to fool yourself about what you did and kind of pretend that it didn’t really happen. Everything happens for a reason and timing is everything. It also gives you different perspectives on life.”
Lindsay recently insisted she “really enjoyed” being under house arrest.
“I really enjoyed it actually because I got a lot of work done at home and I didn’t have to worry about photographers outside,” she said.
“There are three projects that I am going to be working on but I can’t say anything as nothing is signed yet. I’m just trying to get as much community service out of the way so I actually can work.”

Total Pageviews