Olivia Wilde 'I'm no slut'

Striking: Olivia Wilde looked breathtaking a she posed standing on a ladder in a flowing red gown for Marie Claire magazine
Olivia Wilde says she finds rumors linking her with a host of Hollywood hunks “hilarious”.
The recently divorced Tron star has been linked with the likes of Justin TimberlakeJake Gyllenhaal and Bradley Cooper but insists she remains very much unattached.
“It’s hilarious,” says Olivia. “I wouldn’t have the energy to date all those different people. I am a real girl’s girl but I have a lot of male friends. Now I’m single that’s getting me a lot of attention.
“I have no dating life because I’m so busy working. Maybe when it calms down I’ll have a dating life.”
Wilde recently admitted she’s a “little wobbly” following her divorce.
“The trauma of the divorce has been humbling. And for the first time, I’m a little wobbly. I’m a case of arrested development, in a way from spending your 20s with someone who really loves to take care of you, as my husband did,” she said.
“But I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.”

Total Pageviews