Sarah Jessica Parker 'I have breakdowns on film sets'

Vogue: On News-stands now
Sarah Jessica Parker has admitted that she still suffers from severe anxiety on film sets. 
The Sex and the City star revealed that she recently had to deal with a bout of nerves while shooting her upcoming film I Don't Know How She Does It alongside Pierce Brosnan. 
Parker told Vogue: "I lose my appetite. By Wednesday of the first week on I Don't Know How She Does It, I was sobbing. 
"I was apologising. I was feeling so awful and ashamed, like I had let the director down. If only they would not tell me when the camera was running, I would be okay. I'm like that two weeks into every movie."
However, Parker admitted that she felt "comforted" by Brosnan, as he experiences similar difficulties as an actor. 
"He was a nervous wreck. Of course, by then I was really relaxed, but I was so comforted by it," she explained. 

Total Pageviews