Selena Gomez hired voice coach for movie!

Racy couple: Justin was dressed in a sparkling V- necked jumper while his girlfriend wore a pair of shorts a corset top and a lace shirt which made for a sexy look
Selena Gomez has revealed she used a voice coach to help her prepare for her role in new movie Monte Carlo  because she wanted to sound like Victoria Beckham.
“We wanted the accent to be almost very Victoria Beckham, kind of very posh and sophisticated,” said the 18-year-old singer/actress.
“I had a coach for two weeks before the film, so I worked with her very closely and then we had her on set guiding me.”
Gomez recently insisted being rich and famous hasn’t made her happy.
“No, as long as I get to do what I love. Oh, no. I don’t want to go back to Florida,” she said.
“I think there are certain parts of your life that change. I don’t think it’s about you personally, or your morals.”

Total Pageviews