Lady Gaga “I don’t really have many famous friends"

Gaga: the Born This Way hitmaker left Sydney wearing a bizarre leather dress and enormous floppy hat
Lady Gaga hardly has any famous friends despite her success.
The Judas singer says most of her social circle is made up of pals from before she found fame and she intends on keeping it that way.
“I don’t really have many famous friends,” says Gaga. “I only have a couple of friends in the business. I like to stay away as it is really hard to trust people and there are a lot of fake people in Hollywood. I am from New York and I am quite naïve in a way.”
Gaga recently insisted she wants her dad to be proud of her music more than she wants worldwide adulation.
“As much as I want the world to be happy, at the end of the day I just want my dad to be proud of me,” she said.

Total Pageviews