Zach Galifianakis success is luck


Zach Galifianakis has a real downer on life for a guy who makes a living out of comedy.
The bearded star says now the excitement over hit movie Hangover 2has died down, he’s now waiting for the downside of his success.
“I know that I’ll be a wash up soon,” says Zach.
“You know, the industry is very wishy-washy. They’ll build you up and then they’ll tear you down. I got here through luck and a little bit of hard work but it’s all about luck.”
Zach recently complained that he’s “treated like a cartoon” when people want pictures with him.
“I’m terrible about people wanting to take pictures with me,” he said.
“I’m a giant baby about it. They treat you like a cartoon. There’s nothing you can do except make light of it. That’s if I’m in the mood. Sometimes I get super-bummed.”

Total Pageviews