Lindsay Lohan enjoyed house arrest

Cover girl: Lindsay graces the cover of Vanity Fair Italy
Lindsay Lohan insists she “really enjoyed” being under house arrest.
The controversial star is now free of the restrictions imposed on her over the theft of a necklace which violated her probation but says the 35 days spent at home were hardly painful.
“I really enjoyed it actually because I got a lot of work done at home and I didn’t have to worry about photographers outside,” says Lindsay who is not eager to pick up her acting career.
“There are three projects that I am going to be working on but I can’t say anything as nothing is signed yet. I’m just trying to get as much community service out of the way so I actually can work.”
Recent reports claimed Lohan spent her time writing scripts while under house arrest.
“Lindsay has been writing and developing a script based on her experience under house arrest,” a source said.
“It’s horror movie involving a girl in very much the same situation as her. She plans to finish the script and maybe star in and direct the movie herself. She’s very excited about it.”

Total Pageviews