Olivia Wilde wanted to kiss Justin Timberlake


Olivia Wilde is disappointed!
The actress is cursing her luck at having got so close to a smooch with Justin Timberlake only to find out she was playing his mother!
Wilde has admitted to having a crush on Justin but says there was no hope of a love scene while playing his parent in futuristic movie Now.
“I play his mom,” says Olivia who, at 27, is three years younger than Justin.
“The one time I get near him and I’m his mom! There’s no way of sneaking a kissing scene with that. It’s a cool kind of Sci-fi film where aging stops at 25. I had to play a 60 year-old woman but not change myself physically. You’re trying to have a kind of familial intimacy but not let it get weird and romantic. So it was kind of funny.”
Wilde recently admitted she’s a “little wobbly” following her divorce from husband Tao Ruspoli.
The trauma of the divorce has been humbling. And for the first time, I’m a little wobbly. I’m a case of arrested development, in a way from spending your 20s with someone who really loves to take care of you, as my husband did,” she said.
“But I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.”

Total Pageviews