Rupert Grint wishes he died in Harry Potter!


Rupert Grint wishes he could have signed off as Ron Weasley a little more dramatically.
The 22-year-old actor says he would have loved to have had a death scene in the final movie in Harry Potter saga to show his full acting skill.
“I wish I could have died at the end of the film,” says Rupert of his farewell in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
“It would have been cool to have had a big death scene but then maybe to have come back to life!”
Grint recently revealed he gets a lot of love from his fellow gingers.
“I get a lot of people from the ginger community who shake my hand,” he said.
“It’s nice. I’ve always been a quite proud ginger. I don’t know about it in America but in England, it’s not the coolest thing, really. If you have ginger hair, you get quite an unfair hassle. And it’s nice that Ron is quite a respected ginger!”

Total Pageviews