Chris Evans 'hated' Captain America training


Chris Evans wants to get his own personal gym after spending much of his regular session lifting nothing but pens for Captain America fans.
The Hollywood hunk admits he is struggling to cope with the attention from fans following his starring role as the star-spangled comic book hero especially those that bother him while he’s working out.
“I went to the gym yesterday and it was different, just different,” explains Chris. “You’re signing things. You’re like, ‘Man! I’m trying to not let it get to me. Of course, people are going to bug me now. My face is on a lot of places right now. But I know now that I need to build my own gym!”
Chris also admitted he used to be a “wimp” as a teenager and never had a chance to date girls in school because of his more popular classmates.
“I can definitely relate to being the kind of wimpy kid,” he said.
“If you’ve seen pictures of me when I was a kid, I weighed like 135 pounds until I was at least 17. So I know what it’s like to be small. I wasn’t a victim of bullies but you definitely can feel the sting if you like a girl and for some reason she’s dating the guy who’s a quarterback while I’m in the plays in my tights and my tap shoes!”

Total Pageviews