Eddie Izzard got into fight while in drag!


Eddie Izzard has revealed the true torture of his old cross-dressing ways.
The Brit funnyman and Cars 2 star was once famous for wearing items of women’s clothing for his stand-up routine but says he was made to pay for his choice in fashion.
“I used to get into fights all the time dressed as a woman fist fights,” explains Eddie.
“I remember around when I first came out [as a transvestite] I was in the women’s room because I wanted to change from a dress to men’s clothing. But when I came out of the bathroom there were these five young girls watching me and they followed me outside and were yelling, ‘Why were you wearing a dress?’ and they chased me.
“So I turned around to them finally and I said, ‘You want to know why I was wearing a dress?’ and as soon as I confronted them, they scattered. You must confront bullies. What I like to do is yell back something like ‘Merry Christmas!’ ‘Happy Easter to you too!’ It confuses them.”

Total Pageviews