Emma Watson ready to try comedy

Back to school: Emma Watson, seen here at the New York premiere of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2 last week, says she's finishing her degree at Brown University
Emma Watson wants to star in a “quirky” comedy.
The 21-year-old actress is looking forward to tackling new projects that are different to the role of Hermione Granger, who she played in all eight Harry Potter movies, now the franchise has wrapped for good with the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
Emma would like to appear in a movie similar to Notting Hill which starred Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts.
“I’m open to anything. I’d happily do a romantic comedy, but it would have to be something quirky something likeNotting Hill,” Emma said.
Emma is also interested in making some low-budget films because the experience would be completely different to the mammoth sets and budgets of the Harry Potter movies.
“I want to concentrate on smaller films from now on,” she said. “I feel like I’ve got the blockbuster box well and truly ticked for the time being.”
Emma can next be seen in The Perks of Being a Wallflower and loved every minute on set.
“I got to be funny, which was very exciting for me,” she said.
“The budget was miniscule and there wasn’t a single special effect. It made me sure for the first time that acting is really what I want to do.”

Total Pageviews