Jennifer Lopez returning to American Idol

Pout and about: Jennifer probably had quite a job getting out of the sparkly flesh-flashing skintight bodysuit too
Jennifer Lopez will be back at the judges’ table next season on American Idol.
According to reports, Lopez had been the lone holdout after fellow mentorsSteven Tyler and Randy Jacksonboth re-signed with the Fox singing competition last month.
At the time, Lopez, 41, admitted she was “on the fence” about returning for a second season.
“I don’t know. I haven’t been forced to make a decision and I’m glad about that because honestly I’m very on the fence about it,” she said.
“I had an amazing time doing it and I loved it, but I have a lot other things happening, and it’s going to come down to me making a choice of what I want to do for next year.”
Lopez reportedly earned $12 million for her first season on American Idol.

Total Pageviews