Jessica Alba 'I'll never lose weight from baby'

Cover girl: The star appears in the magazine's August issue
Jessica Alba has revealed that she will never be able to lose the weight she gained when she was pregnant with her first child.
The 30-year-old confessed that she found it impossible to get back to her pre-baby weight after giving birth to her daughter Honor in 2008. 
"I can't ever get down to the weight I was before I had Honor," Alba told Allure Magazine. "My body's just different. The jeans just sort of zip up differently, and things hang differently. It's a miracle what happens, but you definitely are different afterward. Unless you're [model] Gisele [Bundchen]."
The Sin City actress confirmed in February that she is expecting a second child with husband Cash Warren. 
Alba went on to say that she finds the increased scrutiny from the press to be the only downside to being pregnant. 
"My publicist said the other day, 'You can't just be going to the grocery store - you have to be flaunting your baby bump. You're pregnant. Your stomach is not going to be flat. You're not flaunting it; you're just walking to the store or across a parking lot'," she said. 

Total Pageviews