Lady Gaga danced on fire escape

Whipping her hair back and forth: Gaga gave one of her most energetic performance at the popular gay club
Lady Gaga has has revealed how the first stage to feature her talent for music and fashion was a fire escape outside her old, pokey New York apartment.
The Born This Way hitmaker says even before fame she would find herself desperately seeking space in which to express herself.
“There was a fire escape outside of my teeny-tiny apartment in New York and I used to put on all my clothes and I would go out on the fire escape and I would dance,” says Gaga.
“I would play David Bowie and The Beatles and The Rolling Stones, Madonna, Blondie and I would dance on my fire escape.”
Gaga recently revealed she wants to be reincarnated as herself.
“But I would have all my protrusions be real and I would be a real fairy monster,” she said.
“But she would be mean and fierce, too. And have a fake mole. And I would be able to instantly change a wig with a thought in my mind or change my bone structure based on my thoughts.”

Total Pageviews