Enrique Iglesias not ready to be a dad


Enrique Iglesias doesn’t want to have children yet.
The Heartbeat singer has been in a relationship with former tennis player Anna Kournikova for almost 10 years, but he still isn’t ready to start a family or get married, though he admits his plans may suddenly change at any point.
I don’t feel like I am ready for children at this moment but who knows. Maybe six months from now I will, maybe 16 years from now I won’t,” he said.
I don’t think that far ahead, I would like to have kids but not right now.”
Although the 36-year-old pop heartthrob isn’t quite ready for fatherhood, he insists his lifestyle has calmed down a lot and he now prefers to stay at home than go out partying.
“I still go out. But I am the sort of person that can party all day and then I won’t need to go clubbing for another month. I don’t handle drink very well either so I need a week to get over it!” he said.
“I like to stay at home and chill out on the sofa. I love my house in Malibu. It’s so good to have time there and watch the football sometimes with close friends or sometimes alone. I like being by myself.”

Total Pageviews