Jennifer Aniston 'Men hates sexually confident women'

Daring to bare: In new stills from her new movie Horrible Bosses, Jennifer Aniston dares to bare in a white doctor's coat with nothing underneath except a pair of knickers
Jennifer Aniston thinks men feel threatened by “sexually confident women”.
The actress was discussing her new movie Horrible Bosses, in which she plays a sex-starved dentist who knocks out her male assistant to seduce him.
“I get more confident in my body, and who I am, as I get older, way more than when I was in my 20s,” she said.
“I was just so awkward and uncomfortable.
“What was so fun about Horrible Bosses was being a female that’s usually the male ­character. I thought of her as kind of like a guy.
“I think men are intimidated by any woman who’s sexually confident, no matter what age.”

Total Pageviews