Mila Kunis 'I wouldn't wish myself on anyone'

Cheeky: Mila stars as a woman who embarks on a purely physical relationship with her friend (Justin Timberlake) but says the idea would not work in real life
Mila Kunis has revealed that she has no desire to date anyone at the moment.
The Black Swan star said that she is happy to be single after splitting from actor Macaulay Culkin in January. 
"I wouldn't dare wish myself upon anybody at this point in my life!" Kunis told GQ Magazine. "My shooting schedule is crazy. I'm a nomad till January."
Kunis went on to discuss the premise of her new movie Friends with Benefits. She argued that it is too difficult to successfully have meaningless sex. 
"I haven't [been in a 'friends with benefits' relationship myself], but I can give you my stance on it; it's like communism - good in theory, in execution it fails," Kunis explained. "Friends of mine have done it, and it never ends well. Why do people put themselves through that torture?"
The 27-year-old previously revealed that she does not think a "friends with benefits" relationship is possible, claiming that someone will eventually be hurt. 
Kunis recently accepted the invitation of an Afghanistan sergeant to attend the Marine Corps Ballin November. 

Total Pageviews