Taylor Lautner getting weird fan mail


Taylor Lautner has been receiving sackfuls of weird letters and parcels.
The 19-year-old Hollywood hunk says he preparing for another deluge of whacky fan mail ahead of the release of the first part of Twilight: Breaking Dawn later this year.
“We get a lot of stuff from Twilight fans,” says Taylor.
“We get t-shirts and sweatshirts, we get DVDs that they have edited and some of them are amazing. Scrapbooks, everything.”
Lautner recently admitted he felt “weird” after finishing his final scenes for The Twilight Saga.
“All done,” Taylor said. “It’s very weird. Yeah, we’ve literally been filming these movies for the past three or four years. It’s strange to know I’m not going back; I’m not going to be Jacob Black anymore… But on the other hand, we’re going to be promoting these movies for the next two years.
“I was pretty upset myself, but I think the biggest surprise was Kristen. She’s very sweet, yes. I predicted it from the beginning. On the last day, it did get emotional… We are all great friends.”

Total Pageviews