Helena Bonham Carter stole Harry Potter teeth


Helena Bonham Carter has walked away from Harry Potter with her own mouthful of movie history.
The Alice in Wonderland star has owned up to pinching the fake teeth she wore in the Potter blockbuster as a little souvenir of her magical adventures.
“Don’t tell the powers that be but I admit I did take my teeth,” says Helena.
“They won’t fit anybody else’s mouth anyway so I thought nobody would mind. I’ll miss being a witch but at least with the teeth I can play at home!”
Helena recently admitted she’s already missing playing Bellatrix Lestrange.
“She’s been really good therapy to do,” says Helena of her character.
“I get to scream a lot, she’s very physical, very expressed, she’s a big character to play. She’s totally unsubtle. I’ll never get that full body workout screaming therapy thing.”

Total Pageviews